Custom Search

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm taking a little time off...

This is just a short note to all of my readers: I am going to be on leave from Friday 27 March 09 to Monday 13 April, and will probably not be blogging much between those dates. I've been pulling 14 hour days at work this week - hence the low number of posts of late (sorry!).

To fill you in, I'm going on holiday to Asia! Hitting Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao and Bali (yes, I know, life can be hard) and looking forward to every minute of it. As I don't have too long in any one spot, it might prove difficult to find the time to sit down and write a decent blog post. I will be taking in absolutely everything I see, so look forward to some good insights and observations from the Far East when I get back!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What was the first thing that came to mind when you read this post?