Custom Search

Friday, September 4, 2009

Nice international readership!

Just had a look at who’s been visiting this blog, and over the last month, I’ve had readers from 10 different countries! Now, that’s not exactly mind-blowing for an established blog, but I’ve only been doing this since January, so I’m pretty chuffed :)

What’s even more exciting is the spread of countries that the readers have come from… Here’s the list, in order from most readers to the least:


1. South Africa (obviously, thanks guys!)


2. Japan


3. Indonesia


4. Ireland


5. Norway


6. United Kingdom


7. Poland


8. Brazil


9. USA


10. Singapore


That’s five out of seven continents represented – all I need to do is get a couple of Aussies and some polar scientists and I’m seven out of seven! You might notice that there’s also an above-average representation from Asian countries. That’s probably due to the holiday that I had over there earlier this year, and some networking I managed to get in with a few of the locals (as if I would actually ever just relax on a holiday!)…


Definitely puts a smile on my face :)

3 comments:

  1. I've just checked readership figures again, and I've had a few hits from Australia now, so up to 6 out of seven! Anyone know any polar scientists? Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, that you managed to keep this thing working. I think I have an idea for a new blog on my side. yes you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, man, thanks for the ego-boost! It's sometimes hard to find the time to get posts up, but you've just gotta remember what your reason was for getting into it in the first place. Keep that in mind, and you'll always have motivation to keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete

What was the first thing that came to mind when you read this post?